Hello World I am Tina,
I am a 911 dispatcher in Madison County Ky, I have some wonderful kids Rachel, Thomas, Johndora, Ebony, Tre'Von, Paul, LaQuiecha, DeJean, Keion, Vinnie, and Victoria. The catch is none of them are mine biologically, Yet, I love them so very much and couldn't love them more if they were my very own. So many blessings!!!!! The first five belong to my Ex yet they call me Mama and I call them son and daughter. The rest are my sisters and I have been a great part of raising them at some point and time I have had 4 of them living with me in my home. I have 3 living with me now Tre, Keion and Victoria....my days are never ever dull..Lol. I have 6 wonderfully beautiful grandchildren; Nakiyah, Jordynn, Dominic, Abijah, Ja'Kari and J'Anthony...God couldn't have given me any greater loves if I had asked for them myself...I feel so truly Blessed EVERYDAY!!!!!
I am single and loving life. The past few years have brought about a lot of change for me. I split with my Ex in 2004 and things were rough at first. I missed the kids so badly I cried for so many days and nights. I felt like I was gonna just die at times. I started praying and I just gave it all to God I told him if he would help me find peace within myself by myself I would remain celibate until I was married(if that ever happens...lol). He blessed me so abundantly he made it possible for me to remain in the children's lives and in a very active role...He brought me my nieces and nephew..I couldn't be happier. Don't get it wrong though there are many hard days you know teenage boys and an emotional 10 year old girl...lol I learn something new everyday it never fails.
In 2010 my cousin started going through one of the ugliest divorces I have ever witnessed. He and his three sons have suffered so much it hurts my heart. I love them so very much and have been able to be a part of helping them to overcome and begin anew. I am very thankful for that. At the expense and pain of their hearts a blessing has occurred we have became closer. I have gotten closer to that part of my family and see how much we have missed over the years. They are just truly great people that I am so proud to be related to. My Aunt Pattie God Rest her soul would be happy to see us all pulling together and supporting each other. That really makes me feel good that she would be proud of me.
I was diagnosed with Fibro in 2010 and diabetes later that year..talk about some changes with that...I could go on forever but won't somethings are worse when you dwell on them so I set them free to God to control. I will do my part and take my meds try and eat right and enjoy life as long as I can.......











No comments:
Post a Comment